:: how to buy

You can visit our store or buy online. In the second case you can choose home delivery or store pick-up. It’s easy!
1 – Fill in the order form at this link. You can also make your order by WHATSAPP, at + 34 687 306 685 or by phone at +34 935 17 94 01 during our opening hours
2 – You will receive your estimate in one business day. If the product is not in stock we will also give you an estimated date of delivery. The estimate will include the data for the payment by transfer. At heura you don’t need to share your banking data! 
3 – If the product is in stock, we will send your order as soon as we confirm payment!

Here are the conditions:


If you need information on any of our products or services, you can fill this form, or call us at +34 935 17 94 01. You can also visit us at Laforja, 10 de Barcelona. Here you can check our business hours.

Prices do not include shipping costs, except where indicated.
Prices include VAT where applicable.
We cannot include the VAT on the invoices for used goods.

Shipping costs

We ship through the post or messenger service. We always look for the cheapest and most convenient option for our costumers.
Where indicated, shipping within Barcelona is free. If shipping costs are not indicated with the product information, we will include them in the estimate we’ll send upon order. If your order includes several items, we will give you a single shipping cost estimate if all items can be included in one single shipment.

Vintage or antique products condition

Some of our products are vintage or antique. The condition of the item is referred to in a scale of 1 to 5:

* * * * _ | Good condition, some signs of time.
* * * * *_ | Good condition.
* * * * * _ | Excellent condition.

We can provide additional information on the phone or send additional pictures by e-mail.

Placing an order

You can order by phone or by filling the following form, indicating the reference number or the name of the items.
Is it urgent? Call us and we will get it into your hands asap!
Once we receive your order, the items will be put on hold for you. You will receive an estimate, including shipping costs, in one business day. The estimate will include an estimated time of delivery for those products that might not be in stock.
If time of delivery is over 10 days, we accept partial payment of 60% upon order and the rest (40%) a few days before delivery.
Once we send you an estimate, you have 3 business days to make the payment. As soon as you send us receipt of the transfer we will prepare the shipment! If payment is not made in three days, we will lift the hold on reserved items.
You can also ask us to put some items on hold and visit our store for payment and pick up. In that case, we will hold the items for you for 5 business days.
Your data are protected according to the Spanish Law (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos, LOPD)
Invoices will be produced once the payment is made and the product delivered. Invoices cannot include VAT for any used goods.


Payment for online sales will be made through bank transfer. We work with Caixa d’Enginyers.
We will send you the IBAN for the transfer with the order estimate.
You can make cash and debit/credit card payments at our store.

Shipping and delivery

Once we receive the transfer we will ship the order of all products in stock.
Please inspect all goods upon delivery. If there is any concern, please contact us immediately by phone or e-mail.


In the EU you have the right to return purchases made online or through other types of distance selling, such as by phone, mail order or from a door-to-door salesperson, within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind. The 14-day cooling off period does not apply to all purchases, for example goods made to order or clearly personalised can not be returned without a justification.
If you wish to return your purchase, you must write us telling so, by mail or by post. Soon you’ll find here a model withdrawal form. You will have to pay the returning shipping costs. The cooling off period expires 14 days after the day you received your goods. You must send the unused goods back within 14 days of informing us.
We will give you a refund within 14 days of receiving your cancellation request. However, we can delay refunding you if we haven’t received the goods or evidence that you’ve returned them.
Your refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase. However, we may charge you delivery costs if you specifically requested non-standard delivery (such as express delivery).
If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us!

Pin on PinterestEmail this to someoneShare on Facebook